Our Current Photography Contest
It's time to show off your Thoughts, Skills & Creativity by clicking Festivals of India. Our mission is to give amateur photographers the opportunity to showcase their amazing work on our website, social media platforms and in our Annual Show 'Bharat Ke Rang Photo Art Exhibition' at prestigious venue.
Theme : Bharat Ke Rang
Medium : Digital Photography (Camera or Mobile)
Subject : Fairs & Festivals of India
Categories: 1. Senior Citizen, 2. Women (House Wives), 3. Working Executives (Man or Woman), 4. Students
In this 'Bharat Ki Rang' photography contest, we could include all the fairs and festivals of India, for which we have made it in 6 parts.
Phase 1 - January & February
Phase 2 - March & April
Phase 3 - May & June
Phase 4 - July & August
Phase 5 - September & October
Phase 6 - November & December
Submit your photographs on subject : Fairs and Festivals of Arts, Cultural, Dance, Film, Garden, Harvest, Literary, Music, Religious, Sports, Technical and Theatre festivals of India
a) 1 Gold Award, 1 Silver Award, 1 Bronze Award and 3 Commended Awards on every 25 Photographs.
c) Exhibition of Selected 200 Photographs at prestigious venue.
e) Exhibited photographs will be given back to photographs.
f) Certificate of Merit shall be given to photographers whose works are selected for the exhibition and also will publish them on website http://bharatkerang.com
THEME & SUBJECT
Theme : Bharat Ke Rang
Medium : Digital Photography
Subject : Fairs and Festivals of Arts, Cultural, Dance, Film, Garden, Harvest, Literary, Music, Religious, Sports, Technical and Theatre festivals of India.
ELIGIBILITY & CATEGORIES
The Bharat Ke Rang photography competition is open to all amateur photographers, 14 years of age or older, citizen of India, divided into 4 categories...
- Senior Citizen
- Women (House Wives)
- Working People (Man or Woman)
The Schedule of the Competition's Phase II
- 1 March 2018 – 30 April 2018 Registration (Buy online Tickets)
- 15 May 2018 : Photographs submission Deadline.
- 20 May 2018 Judging session by panel of expert judges.
31 May 2018 meritorious photographs will be published at
- January / February 2019 announcement of Awards, List of Selected photographs for exhibition and Exhibition of Selected Photographs.
- Buy Ticket Online at : https://in.explara.com/e/bharat-ke-rang-2018-phase-ii or PayTM Rs. 200/- to 9810234197
- Rename your photograph files. Name of files must be like :
- Ticket No-Your Name 001-Title-Your City
i.e 7 Kishore Shanker 001 Untitled Gurugram
- Submit 3 photographs by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographs can be in color or in black and white. Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable.
- Size of JPG, JPEG format files must be between 2 –4 MB
Buy online Ticket
To participate in our photography contest Bharat Ke Rang 2018-2st Round Buy online Ticket and Mail your Photographs