- Buy Ticket Online You can send/submit 3 photographs on purchasing of 1 ticket.
- Rename your photograph files. Name of files must be like :
Ticket No-Your Name 001-Title-Your City
Ticket No-Your Name 002-Title-Your City
Ticket No-Your Name 003-Title-Your City
- Submit/Mail 3 photographs by sending mail to email@example.com
- Photographs can be in color or in black and white. Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable.
- Size of JPG, JPEG format files must be between 2 –4 MB
Copyright and usage right:
Participant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all the entries they submit, or they must have obtained permission from the copyright holder to submit the entries on their behalf. The photographer retains the copyright to all their entries.
Selected photographs will be exhibited, and right to sell one print of the work.
Each entrant agrees to participate in related publicity and to the use of their name and entry for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity of the competition and exhibition without additional compensation.
Terms and Conditions
'Bharat Ke Rang' All India Photography Contest for for Students, Working Peoples, House Wives and Senior citizens of India.
Photos must be the individual works of the participants and must not have been previously published in any printed publication.
By submitting photos for 'Bharat Ke Rang' Photography Contest you confirm that for each photo submitted :
- You are the only author of your photo and that it is your original work.
- You are the sole copyright holder.
- You have not licensed any rights in the photo that will conflict with the usage rights required by 'Bharat Ke Rang' Photography Contest
- You have the permission of any persons in the photo, or if they are under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian to grant the usage rights required by 'Bharat Ke Rang' Photography Contest
- You have permission from the owners of property shown in the photo to grant the usage rights required by 'Bharat Ke Rang' Photography Contest
- That it does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity.
- That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
- You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of Your entry and to fully indemnify 'Bharat Ke Rang' Photography Contest and its sponsors in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing
- By submitting an entry to the 'Bharat Ke Rang' Photography Contest, participants certify that their participation in this Photography Contest is not illegal or in violation of any law, regulation, treaty or administrative act and that the laws of their governing jurisdiction of residence.
SHANKER ART FOUNDATION reserves the right to reject / remove any photo whose content contradicts the principles of the Organization or is deemed to be offensive.
Please note that the terms and conditions are subject to change if required by the organizers.
In case any queries, please feel free to contact Kishore Shanker on 9910999689, 9810234197 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org